Monday, October 3, 2011

Tractor Supply, Boiled Peanuts, Football-Now what?

Tractor Supply-Cow Bell Night
Wow! These admissions folk sure know how to keep a guy busy. I mean, I knew I would be traveling, but I have seen ALOT already. Since Crusaderland is so new to me, I thought hanging out "around town" first would be best. You know, get familiar with this place called Tigerville. So, I spent some time hanging out at the game and getting to know some pretty great students. I also decided to taste the local fare-nothing like a boiled peanut at a football game. I also ended up at this place called Tractor Supply. Somebody said it was "Cow Bell Night". I am not sure what this is all about, but I guess as I become a local, I will understand it better. Nevertheless, it was a great night and a great weekend! Great students, GREAT game (we won!) and great adventures.  I'm not sure where I will be going from here, but so far so good. These admissions people really know how to have fun and North Greenville University is full of friendly people. Can't wait to see where I end up next. I might be in a town near you....

I got to meet the band. Very cool!

These people scared me a little. Wasn't sure if they were trying to rob me, but they were smiling so I thought they must be ok.

The Crusader-he has a nice smile.

Ahhh, Football! I think I'm gonna like it here.

Hot chocolate with pretty girls.

Boiled peanuts. Very awesome.

Ready to dig in at the President's box. They know how to dine up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment