Monday, October 17, 2011

I'm Back!

I had a little break in my travels. Evidently, there is such a thing as "Fall Break" for college students. That was nice! I had a few days at home just to chill (that's what college students call it), but it's back to the grind now. These Admissions folk don't take a break from recruiting...ever. As soon as fall break was over, I hit the road with JP (Justin Pitts). We're tight, so I get to refer to him by his nick name. Anyway, we hit the road for Sumter, SC. Sumter is a neat place. Pretty small, but lots of nice people. I went to a fair with JP, and got my picture taken with the official NGU fair set up.
The NGU table at a fair with an IPad. Pretty cool, huh?

The full set up-I like it!

JP and I had a great time on the road. He's not quite the talker like Andy Ray, but we had a good time getting to know each other. JP loves his students and loves recruiting. I can't wait to hit the road with him again. I've hear there are some new adventures on the way...a trip to Ohio with the football team. Now that sounds like fun....

No comments:

Post a Comment