Friday, October 7, 2011

On the road again...

I guess I didn't realize how many places there were in North Carolina. I mean, I have been EVERYWHERE! Just when I thought we were done, Andy would strap me into the car and begin singing, "On the road again...". If I hear him sing that little ditty one more time, I think my bobble head will explode.
Safety first, peeps!

Salisbury Already. Wow, that was fast. Andy is a speed demon for sure.

Reidsville High School

Rockingham County High School-lots of fun!

Shew. This recruiting thing is harder than I thought. But, the pay off has been great. I have already met some wonderful people and some students that would be perfect for NGU. I mean, who could ask for more? The open road, Andy Ray as the pilot, a great school to promote, and food at a random "hole in the wall". I'm discovering that Andy seems to be famous for those! Anyway, I have had some really neat adventures so far. But, I can't wait for the ones to come. It's only a matter of time until I'm "On the road again". AHHHHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment