Thursday, October 6, 2011

Recruiting in the great state of NC

I hit the road with Andy Ray this week; traveling all over the place. We went to North Carolina which was a great place. Lots of nice people there in NC! Andy likes to talk, so I just sat in the car, rode and listened. He had lots of things to share-the man is FULL of stories. I guess because he has been a recruiter for several years, he has had lots of life experience on the road. If you want to hear some of these neat stories, then come for a visit to campus. I know he would be willing to share with you, too. They were quite entertaining! Here are some of the places I found myself-
On the road recruiting with Andy-It was a long night!

The Guilford County College Fair in Greensboro

Ravon, Kameron, and Lorraine-Atkins HS in Winston-Salem
So, I can say now that I have been to NC. I may be back just depends on where my travels take me next. No doubt that Andy and I had a great time on the road. Got to meet alot of great people, hear LOTS of stories and learned a few recruiting tricks! Stay tuned...I may see you next!

No comments:

Post a Comment